That’s right, I was graciously awarded this undeserved honor by my friend at http://momsinvent.blogspot.com. She has a fantastic blog, you should stop over there often like I do! You are not only allowed to vent over there, it is encouraged! With that, I would like to thank Glynis and pass along the love and sparkles! There are certain “rules” I have to follow to accept this award, and one of those is to tell you 7 things about myself, so here goes!
1) I love my kids….all 6 of them! They range in age from 21 all the way down to 2 years old! Life is never dull for sure!
2) My husband rocks! We’ve had our not-so-fantastic moments in life, but we always pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and start all over again. And we do everything together…good or bad…thick or thin…better or worse! We took the vows and we take them seriously!
3) I’m a smart ass! Deal with it!
4) I worked outside of the home for 20 years, then 2 years ago, I left my job, we moved to Texas and I am now a stay-at-home mom to my youngest 2 children. Being a woman in management at a concrete plant is tough work….this is tougher!
5) I’m a Facebook junkie! Seriously…I need help!
6) My mom is my hero!
7) I have the bestest friends in the whole wide world! I don’t get to see them since they live so far away, but friendship lives in your heart, not necessary in the same state!
All of that babbling about myself said, here are the rules for accepting this award:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Pass along the award to fifteen newly discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.
IT IS MY HONOR TO PASS THIS AWARD ON TO THE FOLLOWING BLOGS:
Christy Gossett, managing editor of SoFabFood and creator of the healthy living blog, Insanity Is Not An Option, is a WAHM of 6 kids ranging in age from 27 to 8. She enjoys sharing her heart-healthy, low sodium recipes to help others with dietary restrictions enjoy a flavorful life while maintaining a healthy diet.
Hey y'all! I'm Christy and I'm glad you could stop by. Have a seat, grab a drink or a straight jacket, and join me as I share heart-healthy recipes, stories and life lessons about my insanely large family, and whatever else pops into my hot mess of a mind! Read More…