Welcome to Walmart! My One-Stop-Shop

If y’all know me, you know I am Queen of All Things Walmart (at least in my own mind) and you will enjoy this!  If you don’t know me too well and don’t follow along with my nonsense rambling banter Walmart obsession, you might not!

I was recently asked to visit my local island Walmart (each and every department) and make a slide show explaining why Walmart is indeed my one-stop-shop for my family’s active lifestyle.  That mission (if I chose to accept it, and y’all know I did) is complete!

I thought I’d share it here with all of my loyal readers (again, I really can’t thank the 12 of you enough…you rock!).

Sit back, relax, and come shop with me (come on, you’ve always wondered what my fascination is with this place, you know you have).  It’s just a little glimpse into this crazy mind of mine!  Don’t be afraid…it’ll be fine  (said the spider to the fly).

Walmart: My One-Stop-Shop for My Family’s Active Lifestyle

So do you enjoy your Walmart as much as I enjoy mine? It’s a simple life for sure! Here’s hoping you can find pleasure in your day! Now go grab your crown and head to Walmart! You can thank me later!

Disclosure:  The slide show in this post has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective BiasThis blog post in itself, has not, and is entirely my own doing.  All opinions, ideas, and photos in the slide show and this post are entirely my own!
About Christy

Christy Gossett, managing editor of SoFabFood and creator of the healthy living blog, Insanity Is Not An Option, is a WAHM of 6 kids ranging in age from 27 to 8. She enjoys sharing her heart-healthy, low sodium recipes to help others with dietary restrictions enjoy a flavorful life while maintaining a healthy diet.

Comments

1. Wish I could say the same. In fact, I have a whole post on why I hate Wal-Mart. To each is own!

2. Lisa Harris says:

Great pics Christy.

3. Glenda Embree says:

What a thorough tour and a great echo of why we shop at WalMart. In this ridiculous economy, every penny counts for our family, including gas money to drive to tons of different stores. I love the low prices and one-stop shopping at Wal-Mart. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

4. Ellen Christian says:

I love that walmart has such a great selection!

5. Jessica Cohen says:

What a fun and well-rounded trip to Walmart! Thanks for a fun tour!

6. While I may not always agree on the practices followed by some big businesses, I must say that Walmart offers the best prices on organic foods that I have seen anywhere. In this economy, we need to spend wisely and food is one of those things that we MUST spend our money on. If I can buy organic, name brand foods at Walmart cheaper than at Whole Foods, then Walmart it is!

7. Jules Cohn says:

I loved your tour of Walmart, and they cannot be beat for pricing on certain things! Sometimes, especially during the holidays, I like to go to Walmart and just wander the aisles, even if I don’t buy something–Walmart shopping (except on Black Friday) is relaxing!

8. What a great slide show! I am jealous you have a supercenter Walmart! 🙂 Seems like they have EVERYTHING! (and yes, I noticed also that many stores have gone RIGHT to Christmas and skipped Thanksgiving or put it in the corner like a bad child! LOL)

9. My only problem with Wal-Mart in the past was that it was too crowded and the aisles were too narrow. My local Wal-Mart fixed that problem and now it is awesome. You can’t beat the low prices. They have some good wines for cheap. Great pics Christy!

And the cheapest beer on the island! SCORE! 😉