Flowers, Validation, & Sparkles! Thank You Collective Bias Team!

4 Flares Filament.io 4 Flares ×
Last week was busy.  Stressful busy!  My hubby was out of town, the babies had gone insane (even more than usual), we still have a house “guest”, and work was hectic!

As I went along with my busy week, I was somewhat of a hot sparkly mess.  I might have even been a little whiny (might?).  I wanted to feel more appreciated.  I wanted to feel better about myself, about what I’m doing, and about my contributions in this world!  But still I kept plugging along because that’s what I do.  And then I heard the knock, knock, knock on the door on any given Thursday that couldn’t have come at a better time (to shut my whiny self up)!

Validation!  Tears (shush up…I’m a sap)!  There were gorgeous flowers from a very unlikely source.  My friends at Collective Bias had thought of me.  Not only were these flowers beautiful, but the card made it all even more fabulous!
Can you read it?  It says “Thank you for being so wonderful.” And it goes on from there, but the fact that I am appreciated at any level?  That anyone thinks that I’m “wonderful”?  Well, that’s just priceless!

So to you, my friends at Collective Bias, this is the most heart-felt thank you card I can muster.  With this kind gesture, you gave me a sense of “worth” that was beginning to fade.  And this “simple” validation actually made my little world even more complete and sparkly.  Yes, it meant that much!

Flowers on any given Thursday can change a mood, bring a smile, and lift a life!  And all of you have done just that!  You’ve changed my life in so many ways for the better, and these flowers and the words on that card solidified my faith in you, my faith in myself, and my pride in “working” with such an awesome group of people!

Thank you for all that you do and for appreciating all that I do!  I can never truly express how important that is to me!  Thank you for brightening my day, and for continuing to brighten my life on a daily basis!

Current day month ye@r *

Comments

1. Organizewithsandy - Sandy says:

Christy you are SO wonderful for our community & cbSocially! You are our cheerleader, always bringing everyone up, always being there to support and to guide, always being there for everyone!
    I personally am so excited that you are able to be part of my team. Already you have added such value and great insights that are helping us! Flowers are only a fraction of what you are worth to all of us! We LOVE your sparkles… just keep shining!

2. How awesome! You totally deserve it!

3. I’m so happy you liked the flowers! You are a truly wonderful person!

4. Jerranalley says:

We <3 you Christy! :)

5. Christy I love reading your posts – they bring a smile to my day – and your quick replies in SoFab usually make me laugh. Thanks for all you do and for the amazing attention to detail you put into stories. **big hugs**

6. So happy to be working with you at cbSocially. You are wonderful and our soFab community is lucky to have you! :)

7. Thanks Alicia! I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you better and glad you are there to help guide me with “the twitter”!

8. Jon – “usually make me laugh”? Do the others make you cry? ;)

9. I <3 you too Jerra! You rock!

10. Thanks Emmi! How’s it going with hubby home? I bet you are all a sparkle these days! :)

11. Thank you Sandy and thanks for the opportunity to work with Team cbSocially! It’s been an amazing experience!

12. Kathy Murphy says:

I love that! You deserve them.

13. Mailena Vo says:

YAY Christy! We love having you in our community! Your energy and positive attitude is very inspiring! Thanks for all you do! Happy Valentine’s day!

14. Thank you and Happy Heart Day to you too! <3

15. I just noticed my comment never came through last night. You are an asset to our community Christy! Thank you for all of your support!

16. You deserve it, Christy! Thanks so much for being in the community!

17. Christy you changes my mood and bring a smile to my face every time we talk!!! Thank you for all your hard work and such a beautiful attitude :)

18. Thank-you Christy! We love our community and this is pure Jet Fuel for us! We appreciate all you do!

jfla

19. That’s so, so, so sweet! :)

20. Happy face!

21. Jet fuel? Now that sounds fun! Awesomesauce ;) The feeling is mutual!

22. How could I not try to make you feel better? You are SO.STINKIN.CUTE (inside and out). I miss talking to you. We must rectify this issue!

23. Thanks for not booting me out (yet)!

24. There are no words, Courtney! Truly I couldn’t express my words here for all that YOU have done for me personally!

25. Adhoffmaster says:

we love your sparkly awesomeness :) We are all entitled to an occasional meltdown. Lord knows I have them often. Glad you got a little validation!

26. Melissa Rheinlander says:

They are beautful!!

27. You deserve every petal Christy :) thank you for being so wonderful.

28. I love the “every petal” phrase! You rock Kim!

4 Flares Facebook 0 Twitter 0 Google+ 4 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 Email -- Buffer 0 Filament.io 4 Flares ×