Pssst…I’ve Got a Secret {A Conair Curl Secret}

Just so you know, I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community and this post has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client, Conair. But as always, all opinions, ideas, and photos are entirely my own.
If you follow along at all, if you know me at all, you know I have bad hair. It pains me. It hasn’t always been this way. My hair used to be beautifully straight. Then I had 4 kids and with each one, my hair changed. Wavy, frizzy, curly, straight combo hair was a way of life. And short of straightening or a pony tail, there wasn’t much I could do. UNTIL NOW! I discovered the most amazing secret. And shhhh…if you promise not to tell, I’m ready to share it with you!
It’s not really MY secret. It’s Conair‘s secret. But it’s not a secret anymore. The Conair Curl Secret is the most amazing hair care product on the planet. True story. This simple tool turned my hair from “Oh my stars…look at that frizz” to “You have the most amazing hair I’ve ever seen. What’s your secret?” in about 20 minutes.

It’s magical. Literally, hair goes in…curl comes out. It’s that simple. It doesn’t matter if you have straight hair, frizzy hair, wavy hair, long hair, short hair, coarse hair, or fine hair. This Curl Secret can give you lovely locks in minutes that last all day long. And it’s so easy to use, even I can do it. That’s saying a lot. A LOT! I was skeptical. My hair has some mixed textures. As in, some of it’s wavy, some is straight, and some is just frizzy. And it’s generally a mess. Then I watched the following video and couldn’t help but try it out.

If it worked on her mixed-textured hair, it can work on mine. So I headed to Walmart and picked one up for $99 (plus tax of course). You can go online to buy it but that would cost you $150 so you should really head to Walmart while this deal is still hot.

The simplicity of this product is what I love the most. Even a hair klutz like me can work this. Confession time: I am 1 of 3 girls and I have 4 girls of my own, and I can’t do hair. I’ve always been awful at it. Always. Until now. The Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret makes even a hair klutz a pro. No more visits to the salon for beautiful, bouncy curls. Why bother when we know the secret? It’s as easy as:
  1. Separate and clip the top of your hair.
  2. Gather 1/2″ to 1″ sections of hair.
  3. Hold the Curl Secret, circle side in, to the sectioned piece.
  4. Hair goes in.
  5. Curl comes out.
  6. Lather, rinse, repeat…so to speak. 20 minutes later? You have fabulous hair.
  7. End of story.
Don’t believe me? To prove a point, I, the ever-quirky, self-conscious one, made a video to show you just how easy this process is. Plus I share a few secrets of my own (because I may, or may not have, tested Conair’s safety features on a few occasions accidentally).

If that’s still not enough to convince you, I decided to take this one step further and try it out on Bug. This low heat process inspired me to curl her hair the way she always begs for me to do. No risk of burns. No risk of tangles. We gave her ever-so-straight, fine hair a shot and the results are no less than fabulous.
Watch out world. This girl was already gorgeous and now she’s rocking some curls. It should be noted that it only took me 10 minutes to do her hair with the Conair Curl Secret. Jealous? I would be too if I didn’t already have this amazing tool!

OK, so now you know our secret. Take advantage of it. Go to Walmart and pick one up today. And for more information, be sure to follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest if you’re not convinced that this is the best beauty secret on the market. You can read more testimonials and see so many fabulous dos that you won’t hesitate for a moment before running to the store. Be sure to share the secret, because it’s not a secret anymore!

About Christy

Christy Gossett, managing editor of SoFabFood and creator of the healthy living blog, Insanity Is Not An Option, is a WAHM of 6 kids ranging in age from 27 to 8. She enjoys sharing her heart-healthy, low sodium recipes to help others with dietary restrictions enjoy a flavorful life while maintaining a healthy diet.

Comments

1. bigguysmama says:

That’s so beautiful! Must be an amazing way to spend the day. Not surprised you like the pink one. =)

2. I’m sure that is a beautiful site to see! Any day along the shore is a good one for me, but the Regatta would be spectacular to witness.

3. they all look so cute dotting the water

It’s truly something we look forward to every year!

I love to watch the babies’ faces as well. We weren’t there long enough this time because of Bug’s school schedule. I might just keep her out next year. 😉

6. Momma Told Me says:

The Conair Curl Secret has been on my ‘want’ list for months- I remind the other half that it is less than $100 at Walmart, almost daily. I love the full locks you got with it!

7. Glenda Embree says:

Your hair is gorgeous! I want a Conair Curl for every room in my house if it makes hair look that beautiful! lol I know there’s some natural beauty and sparkle involved, but I’m really impressed with the symmetry and natural look of your curls. My daughters would love this appliance and with Christmas just around the corner, your timing is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!

8. Liza @ VFtV says:

Okay, that is seriously cool! Your – and Bug’s – curls look beautiful. I have such a hard time getting my hair to hold a curl with a traditional curling iron. This looks like it might be something that could work, though. I might need to add it to my wish list 🙂

Oh Jenna, you’ll love it. You HAVE to get it. HAVE to. It pays off with the first use actually. And the time you save is amazing.

I’m getting one for each of my older daughters for Christmas too. I love this thing. I’ve never been able to get my hair to look great and I’m getting so many compliments lately, I’m absolutely hooked!

It not only holds better than a traditional curling iron, it’s absolutely the easiest thing to use…EVER. I hope you get one soon. Please come back and share if you do. Or link me if you write about it!

12. bigguysmama says:

Oh my gosh, I absolutely want this thing! My hair is SO stick straight and won’t keep a curl longer than the length of time my curling iron is in my hair. I think it’s pretty dang slick! One question though, do you think it would work on short hair? I chopped mine to above my shoulders.

Amy has short hair and she has the straightest hair I have ever seen in my life! It worked on her hair so I’m sure it would work on yours. Hang on. Let me page her!

14. bigguysmama says:

lol Ok! I’ll just play some Jeopardy music while I wait.

15. Mimi-yes! I love it…I wrote a post, too. 🙂

16. bigguysmama says:

Hooray, and off I go reading more about this gadget!

And I told her to link. OY!

18. bigguysmama says:

lol Her Discus links to her blog so I was already there and commented. hahahaha

See tonight, I just fail as a human. I’ve double booked and will miss out on a trip…and now this. It’s time to quit for the evening I guess.

20. Love the curly look on you and your daughter! And your video convinced me that I need one of these. My hair kinda looks like your’s but mine is an even frizzier curly mess and like you I have to straighten it before I can curl it typically and it’s so thick that it’s a couple hour process. So excited to finally be able to do something other than throw it up in a ponytail! #client

Oh Alicia, you’ll love it. I swear you’ll get amazing results without all of that crazy work. I’ve seen your hair and I know it’s even harder to deal with because it’s thicker than mine. I can’t wait to see pictures of you with your new easy do! Plus, you only watched the video to laugh at me. Admit it. 😉

22. I was going to link but I was on my phone and it was just too much trouble. I’m the laziest blogger in the world.

23. That is so cool. Love your hair! Can’t believe it only took a few minutes. I so need to try it. You’re daughter is so adorable!

I’ve used it almost every day since. It’s that easy. And yes, I’m quite fond of my daughter’s face too. The curls are just an added bonus. Thanks!

25. Dan keeps talking about finding an old sailboat and fixing it up. This makes me want to even more…. what a beautiful sight, Christy! Thanks so much for sharing on Inspire Me Wednesday. Featuring you in next week’s issue.:)

26. That’s exactly what we want to do Mel! Let’s make a pact. In 10 years we’ll both have sailboats and meet up for this race. And go…the race is on.

27. What an amazing tool! Both you and your daughter’s hair turned out beautiful! #client

28. Your hair looks wonderful and your daughter’s too! I am getting one for me and my daughter. #love

Thanks Joan. You and your daughter are going to love it!

Jayna, You totally need to try this thing.