- Candy: Any “flat” candy will do like candy bars, taffy, even lollipops from what I’ve heard. It just has to have a flat, semi-wide surface.
- Elmer’s Glue Spots because they’re super easy to work with.
- Tape. I used surgical adhesive tape but you can use any type of tape (other than Scotch of course) that you have on hand.
- Affix the googly eyes to the upper front surface of the candy with a glue spot.
- Take the tape and start wrapping. Here’s where you can throw your OCD tendencies out the window. I found the ones I labored over the least actually look the best. Who knew?
Leave a Reply to Heather Cancel reply