- Perimenopause, or menopause transition, is a stage of a woman’s life that starts several years before Menopause when the ovaries gradually begin to produce less estrogen. It generally starts in a woman’s 40’s but can start in a woman’s 30’s…OR EARLIER!
- The average length of Perimenopause is 4 years but can last as little as 3 months, or continue for up to 10 years.
- Perimenopause ends one year after a woman has gone 12 months without a period, at which time a woman officially enters Menopause.
The full line of Poise Feminine Wellness Products includes:
- Poise Roll-On Cooling Gel
- Poise Body Cooling Towelettes
- Poise Feminine Wash
- Poise Panty Freshener
- Poise Personal Lubricant
Disclaimer: I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Poise. All ideas, opinions, and photos are entirely my own. #CBias #SocialFabric #PoiseFab5