It’s simple. 16 ounces of low sodium or all natural tomato sauce, ground beef, low sodium beans of your choice, minced garlic, no sodium added diced tomatoes, chopped green chilis, chili powder, cumin, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy, and green olives (these are high sodium so go light on them) for the eyeballs.
Start with the eyeballs. Make mini meatballs and poke the olives in there. Cute huh? Once you’re done, stick the pan in the oven uncovered for 25 minutes on 400.
While the eyeballs are cooking, fry up the rest of the ground beef and mix the other ingredients. As you can see, I’m kind of a dumper.
- 16 oz no salt added or all natural tomato sauce
- 8 oz can low sodium pinto beans
- 8 oz can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 8 oz can of green chilis
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy
- 6 shots of Tapitio hot sauce