- Work smarter, not harder.
- Spend more time with my family away from this little black box.
- Every time Bubby yells “huggy time”, stop what I’m doing and participate.
- Tell B more often how much I love and appreciate him (even if he’s ranting about a bad day at work).
- Get back to the Island, and stay there.
- Be a better friend.
- Sparkle more and never let anyone or anything dull my sparkles.
- Enjoy my new job (more on that later).
- Learn how to properly use my new
bad assawesome camera.
- Enjoy life and my children more no matter what drama gets tossed my way.
With every new year that approaches, we all hear people making resolutions and promising to follow through on each and every one of them. Rarely does anyone accomplish such a task, even with the best of intentions. We all set lofty goals for ourselves that would take a total life revamp to accomplish. That’s a tall order. I’m not big in to the whole “resolution” thing. That’s way too concrete for me. Instead, I make mental notes to try to fix things from the past year, to better myself for the coming year, and to complete things I should have done from all of the past years of my life. I like to call them “wishes” because I truly wish that I will follow through this year, at least at some level. And I usually do, at least at some level.
So without further ado, my 10 wishes for myself for the coming year (in no particular order of importance):
So there you have it. I’m sure I won’t stick completely to this list, but I assure you I will work toward making myself a better person while trying to achieve all of my wishes for the new year. That’s the best any of us can do.
Happy New Year! I hope all of you have a beautiful and sparkling 2013 and I hope all of your wishes, for yourself and for others, come true!