Must keep this all legal (although that’s not really my bag). I have to set the “rules” straight so to speak so here they are:
1. Skip, twirl, sing, and dance. These are the musts in life! Skipping is my favorite! You can’t frown when you’re skipping. I’ve tried. You can’t.
2. If you have a comment to make, please keep it respectful. I welcome your comments, but I expect you to act like big people, and use your inside voices, no caps please! We do not always have to agree on a topic, but we do have to be respectful of each other. If you have something you wish to address with me privately, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I would be happy to discuss it with you. That’s how I roll!
3. All materials on this site are copyright protected. You may use my insane rantings, but if you repost them elsewhere, please credit me (Christy Gossett) as the source. Unless indicated, the ideas and opinions posted are my own creation, as strange as they may seem!
Unless indicated, all writing on this site is my creation and covered under copyright protection. Likewise with the photgraphy. All photography has been self-created (not great creations I know, but they are MINE!). You may not repost any of my writing and photography and claim it as your own. No you may NOT, this is my stuff, I call dibs on it, pinky swear, its MINE! You can backtrack or repost, but give me full credit. Please and Thank you!
4. Sparkle, always sparkle, this is an important rule!
5. I do have advertisements on here. This is a business for me, as well as an outlet for my creative thoughts, so ads keep me in business. I have tried to make them as discreet as possible, so as not to offend you. You are under no obligation as subscribers to click on any ads; it is purely at your discretion to do so.
6. Unless specifically indicated, any prizes or contests I give away are items I have personally purchased. If I offer a prize donated by a business or outside source, I will very clearly indicate so.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org