I would love to review your product, and share these products with my readers. In order to make the process better for both of us, the following are my brand guidelines (oh gosh I hate guidelines…they are so similar to rules).
- If you are with a company and/or PR firm and wish to contact me via email, please have your full name, your company name, and a valid company web address to connect with. My contact email is email@example.com, my name is Christy, and my blog is Insanity Is Not An Option.
- I may promote/advertise a relevant product, without review, for a sponsored post fee. I do not, at this time, offer complementary promotion of a product, unless product is received. I would love to do business with you, as this is my business, but will not promote your product for free. If you would like to purchase advertising on my site, please contact me for a media kit.
- I will accept product for review, as long as it is relevant to the content of my site.
- I will accept relevant items for product giveaways.
- I reserve the right to refuse any product that I deem inappropriate, or irrelevant to the content of my blog and viewers.
- I will give an honest, non-biased review of products for my viewers. Please be aware that if I dislike an item, I will still try to state the pros and cons of said item, if possible. If I really do not like your product, I will not post a review and promote your product on Insanity Is Not An Option. I will, however, contact the company/PR firm that provided the item, to advise why I did not post a review.
- Product shipping is the responsibility of the sender, and products are non-returnable.
- I will fully disclose the nature of any product review and/or giveaway, per FTC guidelines.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.